My company is looking to hire a couple of full-time senior developers. The following criteria must be met:
- You must already live near or be willing to relocate to Silicon Valley.
- You must have a minimum of five years of application development, with a focus on the following skills, in descending order of importance:
- Mozilla application development
- Experience developing on two of the following three platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Experience working on Open Source Software projects is a plus.
- All the usual buzz words (self-starter, team-player, etc.) apply.
Send me a resume at email@example.com (but replace abcdefg with my first name and hijklmnopqrstuvw.xyz with learnhouston.com) if you think you’re the person for the job. If you’re not the person for the job, but you might know who is, have that person send me a resume and include your contact information. There’s a small reward for whoever turns up a person we ultimately hire. Please don’t apply or send me resumes for those who don’t meet the criteria listed here.